For those of you who have been following my photo book journey, you know that I have a bias for photo book software that allows for customization. Because of that I’m always interested when companies update and upgrade their software to include more and more features. Just recently, Inkubook has gone through a number of changes. The company was purchased by cloud-services developer Snap MyLife, Inc. in January of this year and underwent a big software upgrade. It has now been rebranded as Snap MyLife Creations. Along with the new launch is new book making software that features – you got it – customization. You can now create your own templates and move text and photo boxes anywhere on the page.
Your current Inkubook user name and password will still work with the new site. I found that my old projects and photos previously uploaded were still in my account. Book sizes and styles remain the same. You’ll find the new customization tools along the left side of the workspace.
As a part of the new relaunch which was just unveiled last week, Snap MyLife Creations is sponsoring a big GIVEAWAY for Photobookgirl.com readers.
We have $300 worth of great prizes for four lucky Photobookgirl readers!
HOW TO ENTER THE SNAP MYLIFE CREATIONS GIVEAWAY
Snap MyLife Creations is giving four (4) lucky winners a chance to win one of the following prizes:
First Prize: $125 credit (1 winner)
Second Prize: $75 credit (1 winner)
Third Prize: $50 credit (2 winners)
You have 6 possible ways to enter, but you must do the REQUIRED ENTRY for the others to count. For EACH entry, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did. (One comment is one entry, so please don’t put all your entries in one comment or they will only count as one entry.)
- Comment below – IF YOU WON, WHAT KIND OF PHOTO BOOK (vacation, baby, wedding etc.) WOULD YOU MAKE WITH YOUR SNAP MYLIFE CREATIONS PRIZE?
- Subscribe to my newsletter (look for light blue box at top right) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription. Sorry RSS or Google Reader doesn’t count);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” Snap MyLife Creations on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Give your review of any photo book company you’ve tried on the company’s main reviews page. Click on the link and then click on the logo of the company you want to review. You’ll see a place to add your review at the bottom of each company’s page. Let me know which company you commented on by telling me in a comment in this post below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method.);
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to your blog post (Counts as 3 entries!)
Make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY! (or the other entries won’t count.)
This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years of age or older (this means it’s an international giveaway)! Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by Tuesday, May 8, 2012, 11:59pm CST. Any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion and at the discretion of the sponsor. Winning entries will be chosen using Random.org. After compiling the results, I will announce the winners thereafter and will email the winners. The winners will have 48 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Winners will be issued a unique coupon code by Snap MyLife Creations. Winner pays for taxes & shipping as applicable. Prize may also be put towards shipping costs as well. Shipping may vary by location – see site for shipping details. Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Snap MyLife Creations. If you click on a link to the company’s site and make a purchase, I receive a referral fee from the company. Regardless of compensation my opinions are always my own.
Here’s some shots of my book that I printed with Inkubook before.
Thank you to Snap MyLife Creations for its generous sponsorship of this giveaway!
Check out all the latest “one day deals” on my Groupon/Living Social Tracker!
NEW SNAP MYLIFE CREATIONS PROMOS!