Looking for a Blurb coupon code or promo? Well, I can’t get you a better deal than free with this awesome giveaway!
Just in time for Mother’s Day (or graduation – and let’s not forget Father’s Day), Blurb is generously sponsoring this awesome giveaway for a chance to win one of $300 in prizes! Six winners will be drawn at random for a prize of $50.00 each towards your Blurb book!
Blurb is one of the more economical photo book companies, even with upgraded paper. It may not be as evident when you look at just the typical base price for a 20 page book. Blurb’s fee for additional pages tends to be a lot less than with other companies. With your prize you can choose from any of Blurb’s book products and numerous paper options. Check out my in-depth comparison review of Blurb’s premium and proline papers for those of you who are a bit paper obsessed like me! Blurb’s photo books include hardcover with a dust jacket, hardcover ImageWrap with printing directly on the cover and softcover books. Choose from two square and two landscape formats as well as one portrait format. Here are a few of the books I’ve printed with Blurb below!
Books start at 20 pages and can go all the way up to a whopping 440 pages (only 240 pages max for upgraded papers). Both page counts are well above most photo companies which max out at 100 pages. For that reason, Blurb is often a top choice for projects with high page counts such as 365 day projects or or project life photo books.
I also chose Blurb for some of my wedding photo books which I made for my parents, brother and other family of our professional wedding photos – shown below. The colors really reproduced well and true to color. I also liked the 7 x 7 size, not too big and not too small. My mom enjoyed carrying hers around in her purse to show off to her friends.
Here’s just a few examples of what you can get with your $50.00 prize! I really like Blurb’s pricing calculator – it makes it super easy to see how much your book will cost upfront with all the different options. Give it a try for yourself, but just to give you some ideas what you can get with your $50 prize, here’s some options:
1) 7 x 7 Small Square hardcover book with 120 standard pages;
2) 7 x 7 Small Square hardcover book with 88 Premium Lustre or Matte pages;
3) 10 x 8 Standard Landscape hardcover book with 56 Premium Lustre pages;
4) 8 x 10 Standard Portrait softcover book with 102 Premium Lustre or Matte pages.
Blurb’s photo books remind of me most of the books I see at my local bookstore. It just has that bookstore look and feel versus say other photo books printed on photo paper or thicker stock. I think that may be one reason why so many pros print books with Blurb. For pros, Blurb supports of a lot of photographer friendly tools such as Adobe Lightroom. Also, Blurb’s Bookstore makes it easy to sell your books online. I enjoy perusing the books in the Bookstore to get layout ideas and inspiration for my projects.
Even though this giveaway is mainly focused on dear ole mom, you don’t have to make a Mother’s Day photo book if you win one of these awesome prizes. If you are looking for inspiration though, I made this book below for my mom for Mother’s Day a while back with Blurb. She loved it of course!
HOW TO ENTER THE BLURB GIVEAWAY
You have 5 possible ways to enter, but you must do the REQUIRED ENTRY for the others to count. For EACH entry, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did.
- IF YOU WON, FOR WHICH OCCASION WOULD YOU MAKE YOUR ALBUM? (Mother’s Day, Graduation, Vacation, Father’s Day, Baby, Anniversary etc.)
- Subscribe to my newsletter (look for light blue box at top right) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription. Sorry RSS reader subscriptions don’t count);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” Blurb on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Give your review of any photo book/canvas company you’ve tried on the company’s main reviews page. (Click here to give a canvas print review). Click on the “Read Review” button. You’ll see a place to add your review at the bottom of each company’s page. Let me know which company you commented on by telling me in a comment in this post below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method. Reviews given prior to the start of this Giveaway don’t count – they must be new ones please!)
Make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY!
This giveaway is open to anyone 18 or older. This giveaway is open to international entrants. Void where prohibited. Void in Quebec. Entries must be received by Monday, April 11, 2016, at 11:59pm CT and any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion and at the discretion of the sponsor. Winning entry will be chosen using Random.org. After compiling the results, I will announce the winner thereafter and will email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Canadian winner may be asked to answer a skill question to be eligible, to comply with Canadian laws. If in the U.K. you may have to switch your currency to something other than the British pound (such as Euros) to be able to use your code should you win. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Winner will be responsible for shipping costs. Winner will be solely responsible for any taxes due on the product or prize including but not limited to sales tax, tariffs, duties and fees as well as any income tax obligations if any. Disclosure: Blurb is sponsoring this giveaway and prizes. I am an affiliate of the company which means if you click on a link to Blurb’s site and make a purchase, I may receive a referral fee from the company. Regardless, my opinions are always my own.
BONUS! Exclusive Photo Book Girl Blurb Coupon Code
30% off any book purchase from Blurb!
Coupon Code: PBGAPRIL30
Deal expires: 5/2/2016 (11:59pm your local time)
Valid for printed books only. No minimum purchase required. Maximum discount is USD $100 off product total. This offer is good for one-time use, and cannot be combined with volume discounts, other promotional codes, gift cards, or used for adjustments on previous orders.
Enter any applicable code at checkout.
Thanks to Blurb for sponsoring this special Mother’s Day Giveaway and good luck to everyone!