Thank you so much to those who took time to enter and spread the news. The giveaway has ended and this post is no longer accepting comments. The winner of the $50 Picaboo gift card is KAREN! Thanks to Picaboo for sponsoring this giveaway.
No worries if you didn’t win this time – there are more giveaways coming up soon, so be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and/or Fan my page on Facebook!
You may have noticed my new newsletter sign up recently. What better way to launch my new newsletter with a Giveaway! (…and the crowd roars!)
I happen to be a contest, raffle and game show lover and who doesn’t love winning a prize???
One very lucky Photobookgirl.com reader will win:
A $50 Gift Card to Picaboo to use on any Picaboo products you want!
Use it on a Picaboo photo book like the ones I’ve created. You can also opt for Picaboo cards or calendars too! Make someone a nice gift!
Picaboo photo books now offer lay flat pages on their classic photo books for $15.00 flat regardless of pages. You can also put it towards the Madison photo book. It is a beautiful book and I get lots of compliments on mine.
Check out my Picaboo Reviews here.
Check out more details on Picaboo products at Picaboo’s site.
You have 7 possible ways to enter. The first one is REQUIRED and the rest are optional.
***REQUIRED ENTRY: What would you use your gift card for? (photo book, cards, calendars?)***
For EACH additional entry to count, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did.
Additional optional entries:
- Subscribe to my blog (by signing up for my new newsletter on the right or by RSS feed) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed. If you already subscribe to either, also tell me in your comment. (Remember to confirm the subscription);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” Picaboo on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Follow me AND Picaboo on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. Copy/paste this: Picaboo $50 Gift Card Giveaway on Photobookgirl.com! Ends 11/7! Please RT! http://bit.ly/acHl2Q (Tweet as much as you like, but only 1 tweet per day will count as an entry);
- Comment on any post (other than this one) or on any other page on my site. Let me know which post you commented on by telling me in a comment below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method.)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by 11/7/2010 at 11:59pm CST and will be chosen using Random.org. I will announce the winner thereafter and will email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. A huge thank you to Picaboo for providing this giveaway prize!