Thanks for all the entries and reviews you posted for my second anniversary giveaway sponsored by MyPublisher!
The winners were drawn at random, but just wanted to share the winning entrants’ plans for their photo books if they were to win:
- I would create a baby book for my brand new baby boy! He’s only two months old but we already have enough pictures to fill a large book! Thanks for the giveaway.
- If (I hope “when”) I win I’ll try to get some of my kid’s baby photos done in a nice big family album.
- If I win, I will use it as the photobook for my upcoming newborn.
- I would make a book about last summer’s vacation to Yellowstone National Park.
- Happy Birthday Photobook Girl! If I won, Id create a memory book for my oldest daughter who is about to graduate from high school. I’ve been gathering old pictures and having them scanned, and making a list of “favorite things” items to include in the book. I’d actually order 2 books, since I’m sure I won’t be able to part with the one I end up making
- I would use to make a wedding album for my mom and da(d) — my wedding was two years ago! yikes, i’m behind!
- If I won I would either prize, I would have a book for many of my old family photos. Several are Civil War pictures, tin types and drawings. Happy 2nd Birthday!
- I want to make a book of our upcoming Purim party!
- Well, there’s a Japan book that I can do, where I went in 2005. It will be fun creating that, after so long, and re-live those memories.
- I want to make a book of our family’s favorite recipes and pics with us enjoying food.
- If I won I would make a birthday photobook to commemorate my 50th birthday that we are celebrating in Las Vegas
- if i won this i would chronicle my and dear hubby’s travels to croatia, slovenia and turkey (where we got engaged).
- If I won, I would make a lay-flat wedding album.
Lots of great books in the works!
Here are the winners!
Grand Prize – $100.00 Gift certificate
Second Prizes (12) – $25.00 Gift certificates
Kristin W. Jenny B. (redraw)
Aubri (Shaubri N.)
I will be sending each winner an email shortly so, if you’re on the list, make sure you check your spam folder just in case!
No worries if your entry wasn’t drawn – more giveaways in store and be sure to check out the following deals in my most recent deals post (along with some great ideas for Mother’s Day, Easter and St. Patrick’s Day photo books!)
A big thanks to MyPublisher for sponsoring this giveaway!
yay! for me–and the other winners, too (I thought that sounded like my plan…)
Congrats! Look out for an email from me and please respond back to the email so I can send you your code. 🙂
Rivka Deutsch says
This is confirmation of your e-mail. I can’t believe I actually won something! Yay!!