GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY! GIVEAWAY!
Enter by 3/6/12 at 11:59PM CST
PhotoBookGirl.com is two-years old today!
And to celebrate, MyPublisher is sponsoring an amazing giveaway for U.S. and Canadian residents!
ONE (1) very lucky Photobookgirl.com reader will be randomly drawn to win one (1): $100.00 gift certificate
TWELVE (12) lucky Photobookgirl.com readers will be randomly drawn to win one (1): $25.00 gift certificate
A total of $400.00 in prizes!
It’s especially fitting for MyPublisher to sponsor our special second anniversary giveaway, as I printed my first book with the company some seven years ago. It’s a company I still print books with very often. Over the years, the company has made a number of improvements to its software most notably, shifting from fixed templates to customizable templates – a move in the right direction. The Mac version lags behind the PC version and since I’m on a Mac, I don’t believe I’ve been able to try all their newest features (it’s hard to tell for sure what I’m missing). The software is not as feature laden as some other companies, but I have found MyPublisher to have some of the best print quality and paper quality out there. Recently, they increased the weight of the standard paper used in their Classic photo books (11.25 x 8.75) from 115 lbs. to 120 lbs. while the weight of their Deluxe books (15 x 11.5) went down from 182 lbs. to 170 lbs. I’m unsure whether the paper change had occurred by the time I ordered my last book this past fall, so I’m not sure how different the change feels if any, but I should be receiving some paper samples very soon and I’ll be sure to update everyone. Currently, there’s also an option of ordering matte, satin or super gloss paper as well as upgraded end sheets. The lay flat feature has also gone down in price from its initial offering of $25 and $50 (Classic and Deluxe sizes respectively) to $15 and $30 – definitely more attractive pricing. Slipcases, also available at an extra cost may be a nice add-on if you’re making your book for a gift.
The PhotoBookGirl reader who wins the $100.00 gift certificate can splurge and pack their book with upgrades. You could get a 50-page classic book with photo finish or book jacket cover option, WITH supergloss printing, layflat pages, AND a slip case to put your book in! Lucky $25.00 gift card winners can use the value to get a free 30-page 7.75 x 5.75 pocketbook hardcover photo book or a softcover photo book with even more pages.
Click here if you’re interested in seeing my MyPublisher reviews including overviews of the lay flat option, super gloss paper and photo finish cover (scroll down to “MyPublisher Reviews from the Blog”).
You have 6 possible ways to enter, but you must do the REQUIRED ENTRY for the others to count. For EACH entry, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did.
- Comment below – IF YOU WON, WHAT KIND OF BOOK (vacation, baby, wedding etc.) WOULD YOU MAKE WITH YOUR MYPUBLISHER PRIZE?
- Subscribe to my newsletter (look for light blue box at top right) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription.Sorry RSS or Google Reader doesn’t count);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” MyPublisher on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Give your review of any photo book company you’ve tried on the company’s main reviews page. Click on the link and then click on the logo of the company you want to review. You’ll see a place to add your review at the bottom of each company’s page. Let me know which company you commented on by telling me in a comment in this post below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method.);
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to your blog post (Counts as 3 entries!)
Make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY!
This giveaway is open to anyone 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Void in Quebec. Entries must be received by Tuesday, March 6, 2012, at 11:59pm CST and any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion and at the discretion of the sponsor. Winning entries will be chosen using Random.org. After compiling the results, I will announce the winners thereafter and will email the winners. The winners will have 48 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Canadian winners may be asked to answer a skill question to be eligible, to comply with Canadian laws. Winners will be issued a code for the appropriate value. Must be used by June 6, 2012, 11:59PM PST. Cannot be combined with other promotions. Winner pays for shipping. Shipping varies by location – see MyPublisher site for details. Disclosure: I am an affiliate of MyPublisher. If you click on a link to MyPublisher’s site and make a purchase, I receive a referral fee from the company. Regardless of compensation my opinions are my own.
Thank you to MyPublisher for its sponsorship of this giveaway!
Check out all the latest MyPublisher “one day deals” on my Groupon/Living Social Tracker!
Check out all the latest MyPublisher promos here!