I can’t believe PhotoBookGirl.com is four years old! It’s been a crazy and wonderful ride. So far I’m happy to report, I’m still obsessed with photo books and I still love writing this blog. Another thing I enjoy is helping others get their photo book projects off the ground and what better way to do that than a photo book giveaway! Every year on my blog’s birthday, I’ve given away lots of fun stuff. Last year it was canvas prints. The year before that it was photo books and the year before that one of the prizes was a high-end flush mount.
This year I want to do something I’ve never done before – give away a photo book designed by me. Actually make that four photo books designed by me as we’re drawing four winners! This time I’m teaming up with Mixbook to share with you a photo book inspired by one of my favorite book designs – a cookbook/yearbook that I made with 19 of my friends. I’ll even throw in some of my own recipes too! (Don’t worry, if you’re not into making a cookbook, there will be plenty of non-recipe layouts as well and you’ll be able to change the layouts anyway you like.)
Mixbook was the perfect partner to team up on this prize, as their site is made for collaboration. You may be familiar with this neat feature – the ability to work on the same photo book project with others. You don’t have to beg friends and family to email you photos or mess with flash drives, each person can upload photos from the comfort of home and contribute to the project. This is especially useful if you’re taking the lead and others may be newbies. You can easily step in to help if needed. For more tips on doing a group photo book check out my post on Mixbook group projects and my Mixbook Cookbook project. However, you don’t have to turn this into a group project if you don’t want to (and you don’t have to share any of the yummy treats you make with your cookbook either!)
Four prizes will be drawn. Each winner will get:
1) $75 gift voucher from Mixbook (which you can use for anything on Mixbook’s site – I do hope you use it to print out your book based on my book design!)
2) A complete 32-page book design by Photo Book Girl. You can upload your photos and just drag and drop into my templates, or change them up any way you like using any of Mixbook’s huge selection of stickers and backgrounds, or you can even upload your own if you have any;
3) Some of my best tips for using Mixbook’s software plus my time-saving shortcuts to making photo books!
What’s great is you can use the voucher as a store credit, which means if there’s a promo going on like the 40% off one going on now, you can use that to maximize the value of your prize! Yea!
Enter for a chance to win 1 of 4 gift vouchers worth $75.00 each and one book designed by me!
You can use them for anything on Mixbook’s site (but I do hope you print out my book design).
You have 6 possible ways to enter, but you must do the REQUIRED ENTRY for the others to count. For EACH entry, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did.
- Check out Mixbook’s photo books (or other products) and come back here to comment below – IF YOU WON THIS PRIZE, WOULD YOU COLLABORATE ON YOUR BOOK WITH A FRIEND(S) OR FAMILY MEMBER(S), OR WOULD YOU GO SOLO?
- Subscribe to my newsletter (look for light blue box at top right) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription. Sorry RSS doesn’t count);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” Mixbook on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Give your review of any photo book/canvas company you’ve tried on the company’s main reviews page. (Click here to give a canvas print review). Click on the “Read Review” button. Scroll down towards the middle of the page after the Quick Specs Chart and you’ll see a place to add your review for that company. Let me know which company you commented on by telling me in a comment in this post below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method. Reviews given prior to the start of this Giveaway don’t count – they must be new ones please!);
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to your blog post (Counts as 3 entries!)
Make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY!
BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE!