13 11 10 9 8 days until Christmas! How are your holiday projects going? Well, how about FIVE DAYS of FLASH DEALS from the folks at Mixbook to help get those gifts to the finish line?!
MIXBOOK FLASH DEAL #5
Starts: Friday, December 16, 2016 (sale
ends same day EXTENDED 12/19/16 at 11:59pm PT)
Up to 55% sitewide – click on link for more details on the sale!
Coupon Code: PBGXMAS
MIXBOOK FLASH DEAL #4
Starts: Thursday, December 15, 2016 (sale ends same day at 11:59pm PT)
Coupon Code: PBGBK45
MIXBOOK FLASH DEAL #3
Starts: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 (sale ends same day at 11:59pm PT)
Coupon Code: PBGCHEER
MIXBOOK FLASH DEAL #2
Starts: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 (sale ends same day at 11:59pm PT)
Coupon Code: PBGBOGO16
MIXBOOK FLASH DEAL #1
Starts: Monday, December 12, 2016 (sale ends same day at 11:59pm PT)
Coupon Code: PBGJOY
Be sure to check back every day this week (Monday through Friday) as all 5 deals are revealed. Note that each code is only good for one day, so go ahead and get those projects ready now and be sure to jump on it when you see a good deal!
ENTER MY HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY!
And if five days of deals are not exciting enough, we’re also having our LAST GIVEAWAY of the year! Two lucky winners will each receive a $100.00 credit to spend on anything at Mixbook – photo books, calendars, cards, canvas prints, metal prints etc. etc.! More details on how to enter that below.
Mixbook is one of my favorite companies. They have one of the best design programs out there.
What I like:
- Put anything just about anywhere. You can design across the center spread which gives you a lot more design options. Mixbook calendars in particular are the most customizable I’ve come across.
- The software is very user friendly and intuitive. You don’t have to click in and out of different editing modes to customize the page unlike some other companies’ software;
- The clip art is well-designed. I can always find something unique and fun to add to my layouts and if I can’t, I can easily load my own. This is a great feature for digital scrappers who have plenty of their own stickers and embellishments;
- The software is online. Once I load my photos, I can work on it from my laptop, desktop etc. I’m not chained to my desk and I can work on it anywhere I have an internet connection;
- Their pre-made themes are well designed and I’ve often picked one as a starting point for my books. I can always delete, move, resize anything in the design. It’s the best of both worlds – I don’t have to start a book from scratch and I have the ultimate flexibility to change it up;
- Fun options like drop shadows, borders, transparency adjustments are all available;
- Collaboration is a built-in feature. You can invite friends to upload photos and make edits to a joint project. I did a cookbook project with my friends and we had a great time doing it! I’ve been hoping to do another group project soon!
- The flexibility in design is available in Mixbook’s cards and calendars as well. I like being able to take one of Mixbook’s fully-designed cards and then change anything to fit my needs.
- Books come in square, landscape and portrait orientation. Portrait books are not as common but are one of my favorites to make.
- Lay flat option is also available.
- Print quality is very good. Colors are true to the original.
If you want to check out all of my Mixbook projects throughout the years, see my Mixbook Reviews page!
HOW TO ENTER THE PHOTO BOOK GIRL HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY SPONSORED BY MIXBOOK!
There are two (2) prizes. Each one is valued at $100.00!
You have 5 possible ways to enter, but you must do the REQUIRED ENTRY for the others to count. For EACH entry, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did.
- IF YOU WON, HOW WOULD YOU SPEND YOUR PRIZE? (i.e. Year in Review photo book? Calendars? Would you keep it for yourself or give gifts? It’s up to you, but I’d love to hear your ideas!) If you’re not familiar with Mixbook’s products and book themes check them out here!
- Subscribe to my newsletter (look for light blue box at top right) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription. Sorry RSS reader subscriptions don’t count);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” Mixbook on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Give your review of any photo book/canvas company you’ve tried on the company’s main reviews page. (Click here to give a canvas print review). Click on the “Read Review” button. You’ll see a place to add your review at the bottom of each company’s page. Let me know which company you commented on by telling me in a comment in this post below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method. Reviews given prior to the start of this Giveaway don’t count – they must be new ones please!)
Make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY or the optional entries won’t count!
This giveaway is open to anyone 18 or older. No country restrictions (so it’s international but please check if Mixbook ships to your country if you have any doubts). Void where prohibited. Void in Quebec. Entries must be received by Monday, December 19, 2016,
Friday, December 16, 2016, at 11:59pm CT and any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion and at the discretion of the sponsor. Winning entries will be chosen using Random.org. After compiling the results, I will announce the winners thereafter and will email the winners and post the names on my site. The winners will have 24 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Canadian winners may be asked to answer a skill question to be eligible, to comply with Canadian laws. Winners will be issued a credit on their Mixbook account. Credit does not expire. Shipping costs varies by location – see Mixbook’s site for details. Winners may apply value towards a higher priced item, and pay for any additional charges. You may apply any applicable promo for extra savings. Winner will be solely responsible for any taxes due on the product or prize including but not limited to sales tax, tariffs, duties and fees as well as any income tax obligations if any. Disclosure: I am an affiliate of the company. The links on these pages go to the company’s site. If you click on a link to Mixbook’s site and make a purchase, I may receive a referral fee from the company. This giveaway and post is sponsored by Mixbook. Regardless of affiliation my opinions are always my own and I always give my honest opinion.
Best of luck to everyone – be sure to get your entries in below! Also make sure to check out all of Mixbook’s current deals here!