How’s your January going? This is going up a little later than I had hoped, but when you see how big this prize is, I think you’ll forgive me.
HOW ABOUT A CHANCE TO WIN A WHOLE YEAR OF PHOTO BOOKS?!!!!
We’re lucky to have MyPicTales generously sponsor one huge prize for one lucky Photobookgirl reader!
If you’re interested in reading more about our giveaway sponsor, check out my detailed MyPicTales review. But don’t forget to come back to enter the giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER THE MyPicTales GIVEAWAY
MyPicTales is giving one (1) lucky winner one entire year of photo books (1 for each month). Total prize value: $479.88!
- Each month the winner may select (1) 20-page custom cover photo book in 8 x 8, 8.5 x 11 or 10 x 10 size;
- Winner will receive 12 coupon codes, 1 code for each month. Each book must be made within the month of its validity. (Due to timing, code for month of January has been extended to end of February);
- Additional pages are extra;
- Shipping is not included;
- Not valid with any other offer
You have 6 possible ways to enter, but you must do the REQUIRED ENTRY for the others to count. For EACH entry, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did. (One comment is one entry, so please don’t put all your entries in one comment or they will only count as one entry.)
- Comment below – IF YOU WON, WHAT KIND OF PHOTO BOOKS (vacation, baby, wedding etc.) WOULD YOU MAKE WITH YOUR MyPicTales PRIZE?
- Subscribe to my newsletter (look for light blue box at top right) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription. Sorry RSS or Google Reader doesn’t count);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” MyPicTales on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Give your review of any photo book company you’ve tried on the company’s main reviews page. Click on the link and then click on the logo of the company you want to review. You’ll see a place to add your review at the bottom of each company’s page. Let me know which company you commented on by telling me in a comment in this post below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method.);
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to your blog post (Counts as 3 entries!)
Make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY! (or the other entries won’t count.)
This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years of age or older (this means it’s an international giveaway)! Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by Monday, January 23, 2012, at 11:59pm CST. Any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion and at the discretion of the sponsor. Winning entry will be chosen using Random.org. After compiling the results, I will announce the winner thereafter and will email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Winners will be issued unique coupon codes for each month by MyPicTales. Winner pays for taxes & shipping as applicable. Shipping may vary by location – see MyPicTales site for shipping details.
Thank you to MyPicTales for its generous sponsorship of this giveaway!
Check out all the latest “one day deals” on my Groupon/Living Social Tracker!
NEW MyPicTales PROMOS!
MyPicTales is offering a special 25% discount for Photobookgirl readers!
- Not valid on single page prints or lay flat books.
- One offer per person. Not valid with any other offer.
15% off any order or 25% off orders over $100.00
- Save on photobooks, calendars and cards (does not include single page prints)
- Valid for US and international orders
- Cannot be combined with other offers
Coupon Codes: SAVE15 or SAVE25
Deal Expires: not provided
Please note, I am not an affiliate of MyPicTales, nor do I receive compensation if you buy a book from MyPicTales. The book shown here was provided complimentary for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
The best way to not miss any of my giveaways is to stay in touch!
Click here for all Photo Book Company REVIEWS!