Thanks to all the PBG readers in the know (Hi Miss Zerlyn!), we’re amassing all the best deals and photo book news that’s fit to print. Maybe I can be the New York Times of photo books! (Who knew I’d be using my journalism degree? Hmm…now that I’ve said that, I hope you don’t hold me to always having perfect grammar and no dangling participles! I prefer to be more casual!)
Well, you may recall in my last deals post, I passed along the news that Photoworks.com (an American Greetings company) was going to close their site on April 5, 2011. Well, looks like Shutterfly is taking over Photoworks’ operations.
***For anyone that transfers over their current Photoworks photos to Shutterfly, you will get a $30 credit to use with Shutterfly!***
FREE $30? Hey why not?
Here’s the main details:
- This is for those who already have an account with Photoworks (sorry if you don’t have an a/c already, the site says you cannot sign up now)
- Valid for customers who transfer their PhotoWorks photos to Shutterfly by 11:59pm EST on May 2, 2011
- Good for one-time $30 credit towards a purchase of $30 or more at Shutterfly
- Shutterfly credit must be used by June 28, 2011 (11:59pm PST)
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- NOTE: If you intend to print out any of your last projects at Photoworks, make sure to do that first before initiating any transfer. (You get 25% off through 4/4 with coupon code: LASTCHANCE.) You will not be able to access your Photoworks account after the transfer.
Here’s step-by-step how to take advantage of this offer:
- Sign up for an account with Shutterfly if you don’t have one already;
- Go to this page of the Photoworks site;
- Click on the button that says, “Transfer my photos” (transfer may take up to 48 hours);
- You’ll get an email sent to you with a code after the transfer is done;
- The $30 offer is only valid for customers who transfer their PhotoWorks photos to Shutterfly by 11:59pm EST on May 2, 2011. The credit is good for one-time$30 credit towards a purchase of $30 or more at Shutterfly.
Get the full details here: http://www.photoworks.com/move-faq
Want to know more about Shutterfly? Check out Photobookgirl’s Shutterfly reviews.