Day 363 is here!
If you’re looking for a Blurb coupon code or promo you’ve come to the right place! I can’t get you a better deal than free with this awesome giveaway!
I want to give you that extra push you may need to complete the final days of your 365 project. Because I’ve been working on mine as well, I know firsthand how hard it is to be creative every day and forge on. So I thought, what better way to encourage you than to give you a chance at a free photo book so you can show off what you’ve been working on for all 366 days of 2012!
I instantly thought of Blurb since it’s one of the few photo book companies out there that can print a high volume photo book. You can get up to 440 pages in your Blurb book plus their software is easy to use.
I know that some of you may have been wondering where my periodic posts were updating you on the progress of my 365 project and I feel badly that I wasn’t posting on it, but I hope this will give you a boost. You aren’t required to make a 365 photo book with your Blurb credit were you to win, but I’m sure you have lots of photos itching to see the light of day, so make a Year in Review book, or a vacation, baby or birthday book!
HOW TO ENTER THE BLURB GIVEAWAY
Blurb is giving three (3) lucky winners each a $100.00 CREDIT towards a photo book! ($300 in prizes!)
You have 6 possible ways to enter, but you must do the REQUIRED ENTRY for the others to count. For EACH entry, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did.
- Comment below – IF YOU WON, WHAT KIND OF BOOK (Instagram, vacation, baby, wedding etc.) WOULD YOU MAKE WITH YOUR BLURB PRIZE? Are you making a 365 photo book?
- Subscribe to my newsletter (look for light blue box at top right) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” Blurb on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Give your review of any photo book company you’ve tried on the company’s main reviews page. Click on the link and then click on the logo of the company you want to review. You’ll see a place to add your review at the bottom of each company’s page. Let me know which company you commented on by telling me in a comment in this post below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method.);
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to your blog post (Counts as 3 entries!)
Make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY!
This giveaway is open internationally for those 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Void in Quebec. If in the U.K., you may have to switch your currency to something other than the British pound (such as Euros) to be able to use your code should you win. Entries must be received by Friday, January 4, 2013, at 11:59pm CT and any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion and at the discretion of the sponsor. Winning entries will be chosen using Random.org. After compiling the results, I will announce the winners thereafter and will email the winners. The winners will have 48 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Winners will be issued a unique coupon code by Blurb. Winner pays for shipping and any extra pages or upgrades above $100.00. Shipping may vary by location – see Blurb Site for details. I am an affiliate of Blurb. If you click on a link to Blurb’s site and make a purchase, I receive a referral fee from the company. Regardless, my opinions are my own.
Thank you to Blurb for sponsoring this giveaway!
This is the absolute LAST GIVEAWAY for 2012 so enter now!