I don’t know about you, but as midnight draws near, I wonder if a new photo book Groupon is going to pop up. Lately, photo book fans have not been disappointed – there’s been some new deal to check out practically every day as of late. If you’re stalking the Groupon Tracker like I do, the magic hours are between midnight to 2am. The Tracker displays the offerings as they pop up across the various time zones.
Don’t worry, just bookmark the page, go to sleep and check-in in the morning!
Here’s the first Groupon to pop up today and it’s a new one!
For $20 get $50 worth of photo books from A&I Books – a savings of 60%!
Remember, it doesn’t matter where you live, since the book is ordered online you can take advantage of this deal! (If you’re not in the U.S. please confirm that A&I Books ships to your city.)
Clicking on the graphic ad or the above links will take you directly to the deal.
It’s a SIDE DEAL so, be sure to look to the right side of the page.
If you’re keeping track, last week, the deal was $10 for a 40 page 8×8 softcover photo book valued at $30.00 (savings of 67%). I like being able to choose what kind of book I’m getting, so this deal is more appealing to me!
Here’s the info on the deal:
- $20 for $50 worth of photo books (60% off)
- Groupon can be redeemed starting 10/30/2010 and expires one year later (10/29/2011)
- Limit 1 per person
- Must use entire Groupon in one visit
- If you use it to order multiple copies it must be the same book and same size
- If your order exceeds the value of the Groupon, you can pay for the difference
- Cannot be used for shipping (most orders have shipping cost of about $15.00)
- A&I’s software is Mac and PC compatible and is downloaded to your desktop
- Deal expires 11:59PM (CST) on Thursday 10/28/2010
What Kind of Paper Does A&I Books Use?
- A&I’s standard books are printed on heavy 80 pound cover stock semi-gloss paper (note that cover stock is thicker than normal paper stock – 80 pound cover stock is very common for business cards)
- Softcover book covers are printed on 100 pound cover stock
- Hardcover books come with printed dust jacket
What Kind of Books Can I Make with A&I Books?
- A&I’s books come in all orientations (square, landscape and portrait)
- Smallest book is 4 x 4, largest book 11 x 17 (landscape)
- Books are priced by page range 0-40 pages; 41 – 60; 61 – 100 etc. up to 200 pages – so might as well max out the pages in the range if you’re paying for it!
- Lay Flat books are available in most sizes
What Can I Make for the $50.00 value of the Groupon?
Just some examples…
- 8 x 8 hardcover with 40 pages ($45.00)
- 8.5 x 11 softcover with 100 pages ($50.00)
- Two (2) 5 x 5 hardcovers with 40 pages ($48.00)
If you like my blog, please tell your friends!