There are 27
printing companies that make hardcover books, and
20 companies with softcover books.
We have a total of 329
hardcover books in our database, and
83 softcover photobooks.
The first step is to decide whether you want to make a hardcover or softcover photo book.
- Hardcover books offer a variety of cover choices ranging from die-cut covers, to linen, leather or metal covers to full photo versions.
- Hardcover books are normally case bound (the hard cover is wrapped around an adhesive bound or sewn book).
- If you're making a book for a special occasion, hardcover is a better choice. Affordable hardcover options are also available.
- Softcover books are similar to paperbacks and offer a variety of cover choices including die-cut paper covers to full photo covers in matte or glossy finishes.
- Softcover books are usually cheaper, so they can make good affordable but personalized gifts.
- Softcover books are usually stapled or perfect bound (pages are glued to the cover).