PhotoBookGirl.com is officially 1 year old today and to celebrate I’ve arranged to give you some gifts! We’re really lucky to have MyPhotoCreations once again sponsoring another awesome giveaway!
There will be 8 winners and the prize total is worth nearly $800.00!
Eight (8) very lucky Photobookgirl.com readers will be randomly drawn to win one (1) of the following MyPhotoCreations prizes:
One (1) 20-page 8×8 black leather Anza Flush Mount Photo Album
(two (2) prizes available valued at $249.99 each!)
One (1) 20-page 10×10 lay flat Ashbury Photo Book
(two (2) prizes available valued at $89.99 each!)
One (1) 12×18 Top Bound Photo Calendar w/customizable dates and photos
(four (4) prizes available valued at $19.99 each!)
You may recall last fall I created my first flush mount album with MyPhotoCreations and gave 8 amazing prizes away. The folks at MyPhotoCreations loved the enthusiastic response from Photobookgirl.com readers so much so that they provided me with 8 more prizes and a complimentary 10×10 Ashbury book to review. The Ashbury book is printed on
real photo archival 110 lb. cover paper and comes in a glossy or matte finish.
I’ve also been hearing a lot from brides lately, drooling over high end flush mount photo albums – well, I was dying to tell you all about this upcoming opportunity to win your very own flush mount, but I wanted to keep it a surprise. This is your chance!
The free software is downloaded from the MyPhotoCreations site and is very easy to use. I’ve also noticed a new software feature which I’ll tell you about when my Ashbury book is delivered.
In the meantime, you can find my software review here along with my flush mount review.
Here are some shots of my Anza flush mount album (wedding photos by Second Print Productions):
For more information, visit MyPhotoCreations to check out what you could win!
You have 6 possible ways to enter. The first one is REQUIRED and the rest are optional.
***REQUIRED ENTRY – POST A COMMENT BELOW: What do you love about photo books?***
For EACH additional entry to count, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did. But make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY or the optional ones will not count!
Additional optional entries:
- Subscribe to my new newsletter on the right AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” MyPhotoCreations on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Comment on any post (other than this one) or on any other page on my site (sorry, posting on Facebook doesn’t count). Let me know which post you commented on by telling me in a comment below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method.);
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY). Copy/paste this: MyPhotoCreations Giveaway! Win 1 of 2 Flush Mount Albums – $249 value & 6 other prizes! Ends 3/7 @photobookgirl Pls RT! http://bit.ly/h1wRmH (Tweet as much as you like, but only 1 tweet per day will count as an entry. Comment below by pasting a link to your tweet.)
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to your blog post (Counts as 3 entries!)
P.S. Don’t forget to do the REQUIRED ENTRY!
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only, 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Void in Quebec. Entries must be received by 3/7/2011, at 11:59pm CST and any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion. Winning entry will be chosen using Random.org. After compiling the results, I will announce the winner thereafter and will email the winner. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Canadian winners may be asked to answer a skill question to be eligible, to comply with Canadian laws. Disclosure. Winner pays for shipping. For illustration purposes, standard shipping for the 8×8 Anza was $6.99.
1) Upon notification and confirmation of winners, all prizes must be made and ordered by 11:59pm PST March 28, 2011;
2) As the redemption code process has not been finalized on the MyPhotoCreation’s site yet, winners will be required to place the order for their winning prize and pay for the prize using their own credit card. An e-mail for a specific point person at MyPhotoCreations will be provided and your credit card will be immediately reimbursed by the company. This has been done several times without issue.
3) I did not receive any compensation for my review nor do I receive a commission for any orders readers may place with MyPhotoCreations. Other than the complimentary book provided for review purposes and the prizes to give away to readers, I have no affiliation with the company and all opinions are my own.
Best of luck to everyone!
By the way, you should definitely check out MyPhotoCreations – I’m finalizing the details on a great promo that everyone can take advantage of!