Here’s my biggest Giveaway yet in scale and in value! MyPhotoCreations is sponsoring this “not to be missed” awesome giveaway!
There will be 8 winners and the prize total is worth nearly $840.00!
Eight (8) very lucky Photobookgirl.com readers will be randomly drawn to win one (1) of the following MyPhotoCreations prizes:
One (1) 20-page 8×8 black leather Anza Flush Mount Photo Album
(two (2) prizes available valued at $249.99 each!)
One (1) 20-page 8.5×8.5 lay flat Ashbury Photo Book
(four (4) prizes available valued at $74.99 each!)
One (1) 12×18 Top Bound Photo Calendar w/customizable dates and photos
(two (2) prizes available valued at $19.99 each!)
MyPhotoCreations is a NEW consumer website brought to you by DigiLabs – a company founded in 1997 and a name familiar to professional photographers. To kick off their new launch, the company generously offered to sponsor this giveaway. I received a complimentary 8×8 Anza flush mount photo album to review, plus TWO to give away!
My Anza flush mount just arrived this weekend and it really is a breathtaking product in terms of print quality. This is a high-end, luxury photo album – not a printed photo book. For that reason, these types of photo albums are generally reserved for heirloom books meant to preserve special occasions such as weddings, and anniversaries. The free software is downloaded from the MyPhotoCreations site and is very easy to use.
Here are some shots of my album (photos by Second Print Productions):
What makes a flush mount album different from a typical photo book?
- Flush mount albums are printed on real photo paper mounted onto a hard sturdy backing;
- Due to the thickness of the pages, flush mount albums generally have small page counts (pick your absolute best shots only!);
- Flush mount albums typically come with genuine leather covers and a presentation box.
My review of this flush mount photo album is in the works, but I didn’t want to wait to post this giveaway!
UPDATE 11/25/2010: My full review of this flush mount photo album is up!
For more information, visit MyPhotoCreations to check out what you could win!
You have 6 possible ways to enter. The first one is REQUIRED and the rest are optional.
***REQUIRED ENTRY – POST A COMMENT BELOW: What kind of book would you make if you won one of the flush mount Anza albums? (wedding? baby? anniversary?)***
For EACH additional entry to count, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did. But make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY or the optional ones will not count!
Additional optional entries:
- Subscribe to my new newsletter on the right AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” MyPhotoCreations on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Comment on any post (other than this one) or on any other page on my site (sorry, posting on Facebook doesn’t count). Let me know which post you commented on by telling me in a comment below. (Limit to three (3) entries using this method.);
- Follow me on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway. (COUNTS AS ONE ENTRY). Copy/paste this: MyPhotoCreations Giveaway! Win a $249.99 Flush Mount Album or 7 other prizes! Ends 11/29 @photobookgirl Please RT! http://bit.ly/rtBQPI (Tweet as much as you like, but only 1 tweet per day will count as an entry. Comment below by pasting a link to your tweet.)
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to your blog post (Counts as 3 entries!)
This giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents only, 18 or older. Void where prohibited. Void in Quebec. Entries must be received by 11/29/2010, at 11:59pm CST and any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion. Winning entry will be chosen using Random.org. I will announce the winner thereafter and will email the winner. The winner will have 24 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Canadian winners may be asked to answer a skill question to be eligible, to comply with Canadian laws. Disclosure. Winner pays for shipping. For illustration purposes, standard shipping for the 8×8 Anza was $6.99.
1) Due to the upcoming holiday production schedule, there will be a defined time period to create and redeem your prize. Upon notification and confirmation of winners, all prizes must be made and ordered by 11:59pm PST December 13, 2010;
2) As the redemption code process has not been finalized on the MyPhotoCreation’s new site yet, winners will be required to place the order for their winning prize and pay for the prize using their own credit card. An e-mail for a specific point person at MyPhotoCreations will be provided and your credit card will be immediately reimbursed by the company. I did the same process for my complimentary book without issue.
Best of luck to everyone!
A huge thank you to MyPhotoCreations for providing these giveaway prizes!
By the way, you have a great chance of winning, especially with this many prizes!
However, go ahead and plan on making an album regardless! I don’t believe I have ever seen discounts on high-end flush mount albums. Using the coupon below will get you your own flush mount for $175.00! UPDATE: Check my photo book deals page for the latest up-to-date discounts!