Hi folks! Happy November! Can you believe that fall is here and the holidays are right around the corner? Have you been hearing Christmas music in the stores like I have? Like they say, it gets earlier and earlier every year – how early can stores start playing the stuff? Labor Day? ha ha…
So, can you think of a better way to kick off November but with a GIVEAWAY!?
We’re lucky to have Inkubook generously sponsor three prizes for three lucky Photobookgirl readers!
Check out images of my Inkubook photo book I made earlier this year:
If you’re interested in reading more about our giveaway sponsor, check out my detailed Inkubook review. But don’t forget to come back to enter the giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER THE INKUBOOK GIVEAWAY
Inkubook is giving three (3) lucky winners a credit worth $34.95 each! (over $100.00 in prizes!)
You have 6 possible ways to enter, but you must do the REQUIRED ENTRY for the others to count. For EACH entry, you have to COMMENT ON THIS POST below with a separate comment for EACH entry, telling me what type of entry you did. (One comment is one entry, so please don’t put all your entries in one comment or they will only count as one entry.)
- Comment below – IF YOU WON, WHAT KIND OF PHOTO BOOK (vacation, baby, wedding etc.) WOULD YOU MAKE WITH YOUR INKUBOOK PRIZE?
- Subscribe to my newsletter (look for light blue box at top right) AND tell me in the comment below that you subscribed and the name you subscribed under (first name is fine). If you already subscribe to my newsletter, tell me in your comment and give me your name. (Please remember for it to count, you must confirm the subscription. Sorry RSS or Google Reader doesn’t count);
- “Like” me on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- “Like” Inkubook on Facebook (if you are already a fan, or become a new fan, tell me your Facebook name in the comment form);
- Give your review of any photo book company you’ve tried on the company’s main reviews page. Click on the link and then click on the logo of the company you want to review. You’ll see a place to add your review at the bottom of each company’s page. Let me know which company you commented on by telling me in a comment in this post below. (Limit to two (2) entries using this method.);
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Be sure to comment on this post with a link to your blog post (Counts as 3 entries!)
Make sure to do the REQUIRED ENTRY! (or the other entries won’t count.)
This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years of age or older (this means it’s an international giveaway)! Void where prohibited. Entries must be received by Tuesday, November 8, 2011, at 11:59pm CST. Any entries not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified at our sole discretion and at the discretion of the sponsor. Winning entry will be chosen using Random.org. After compiling the results, I will announce the winner thereafter and will email the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or I will redraw another entry. Winners will be issued a unique coupon code by Inkubook. Winner pays for taxes & shipping as applicable. Shipping may vary by location – see Inkubook site for shipping details. Disclosure: I am an affiliate of Inkubook. If you click on a link to Inkubook’s site and make a purchase, I receive a referral fee from the company. Regardless of compensation my opinions are always my own.
Thank you to Inkubook for its generous sponsorship of this giveaway!
Check out all the latest “one day deals” on my Groupon/Living Social Tracker!